This app is a simple calendar. You can either use it to keep track of future events or you can use it to record past events. A good use case is to use it as an calendar-based alternative to timesheets. It's free and all your data can be exported.
You do not need an account. Until you have an account cookies are used to remember your events and if you use different computers (ie. different cookies) you can set up an account to save your events securely.
You can share your calendar with other people simply by giving them your unique sharing URL.
The following stack is being used to make things run:
- Nginx for the front web server
- Tornado for the application server
- Python to run the application server
- MongoDB for the database
- MongoKit to connection Python to MongoDB
- jQuery for the client side rendering
- FullCalendar for rendering the main calendar
Please please please send me feedback. Ideas, bug reports, praise, etc.
My email address is p